1. Is Your Site Uses Security measures and I can buy safely?
Our Site, uses top quality SSL security status, you may also look at it and see the green bar in your browser.
This means we are using the most secure systems that are available today.
2. Is my payments details are saved / storage in this site?
No, we are not storing any data what so ever about your payments in our site, and we will never do.
All our payment process is committed by PayPal, which is the most secure payment getaway available today online.
3. If I'm getting a damaged product? What shell I do?
As we are examine each and every one of the item before we are shipping and packing the item in the best way we could to ensure this item safety. We can assure the item have been shipped from our side in a perfect way.
In some strange and rare accidents items may damage while shipment.
The steps need to be acted are:
A. Contacting us - describing the problem, even sending photos will be great.
B. We will provide the best way of shipping the product back.
C. Once the product will reach back to us we will exam the problem, and replace it if necessary.
4. I have a small shop / or is a big jewelry wholesaler. How can I get info about selling your jewelry?
5. How your jewelry is original 925 silver, so big and glamorous but the price is still so good?
This is due to the special technique we are using in our production called electroforming. You can read more about it in our about us page.
6. If that is my first order is there any discount? How can I get a discount?
We want you to feel the best as you can about everything that is regarding our jewelry. Send us an email and we will try to assist you!
7. Will be any additional costume fees?
Usually, there aren't any extra costume fees, but each country has different costume laws.
8. Can I take a shower or go to the beach with the jewelry?
Absolutely no. Water and or stone setting don't go well together. The salt and water can cause damage to the beautiful stone setting.
9. How should I clean the items I bought?
With any silver cleaner material that you don't have to enter the hole item inside the cleaner material. Which mean, for the best result, and to keep the stone setting beautiful it's recommended to use silver material cleaners as cream and not as "water" and to clean only in the silver part and not in the setting part.
10. How often this site getting updates and new products?
We try to do an update every week and add new items as much as we could. There are also special promotions and special offers that are available to our VIP members. You can use the form to your left to sign up.